Sunday, March 12, 2017

I’m back!


It’s been six years since I published my first ebook and a lot has happened since. I wrote and edited feverishly, publishing another ten ebooks with four hitting the #1 status on Amazon in multiple genres. To achieve this took nearly all of my time and energy, and after completing my last ebook, AS IT IS IN HEAVEN, I decided to take a break.

For nearly a year, I’ve devoted myself to myself and my interest and hobbies, spending little time writing new material and even less marketing my existing material. I watched my blog’s stats go from 700-1,000 hits a day down to 70-100. My sales dropped from several dozen a day to several dozen a week. I felt my creative spirit slipping away as my newfound success and its rewards competed with my muse.

But now… suddenly infused with new energy I heartily proclaim “I AM BACK!” I’m currently finishing up polishing all eleven of my books into paperback novels. They will soon be available everywhere books are sold and will range from $3.99 – $6.99.

No longer will my work only be read in the virtual world, readers will now be able to carry along a tangible form of cerebral recreation. Instantly, I’ve doubled my potential audience. How could an author not be excited by this?

Huge promotions will be planned for this summer’s reading. Continuous blog and Facebook page updates will be made. And I will be aggressively writing new books and promoting my older ones. That’s right, folks… I’m back!

1 comment: