Monday, March 31, 2014

Book 13 complete

Today, I finished my 13th novel. It took exactly thirteen months and ten days to complete. It is a science fiction story that takes place fifty years after Earth has driven away an invading alien species. The book is called THE END TIME and should be available by early May.

My next novel is going to be more literary and hopefully have a deep impact on readers the way DROP OUT has. That seems to be the way I've been writing these last few years, one sci-fi novel followed by a literary or thriller. Switching genres used to drive my agent crazy but as I'd say, the story is inside me and has to come out.

I also want to once again mention my new page on Enovel authors at work.http://enovelauthorsatwork.com/ They are a great group of writers who are really making an impact. I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment