Thursday, January 29, 2015

Blitz day three!



My promotional blitz for my literary suspense books, AS IT IS IN HEAVEN (my newest release) and DROP OUT (my best seller) is now on day three. Today AS IT IS IN HEAVEN is featured on People Reads  http://www.peoplereads.com/  about half way down the site.

The second promotion today is for both DROP OUT and AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. It is with Ebookhounds.com a subscription based site that sends recommended books to readers looking for their types of books. If you subscribe you will see both there.

Both books are also featured on the DBS Publishing Facebook pages for the entire week. The exposure to readers is huge! I will post the results of this blitz on this blog for any interested readers or authors. Thanks to all who have purchased my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment