Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Wow! New 5- star review and a feature spot on FKBT!



By Sandra K. Stiles on July 5, 2015

I loved this book. There was the slightest sexual scene in the book. I don’t enjoy reading things like that but it didn’t detract from the overall book. We all remember 9/11. At first I wondered if I was reading an autobiography. The descriptions of the inside of Tower 1 and the scene depicted in the story as people tried to escape rivaled many descriptions of those who had survived. The reader was carried along on this journey with the main character to the point of merging with and becoming the main character. I say it takes a lot to pull me that far into a story. I loved that it was written in first person. This is probably the best way to tell this story. It is what made it feel like an autobiography. For anyone who gravitates to those stories about 9/11, this must be put on your must read list. I will warn you that some of the descriptions are graphic , but well done. I will definitely see what else this author has written since this was the first book I had read by this author, and it wasn’t one that was given to me as a review request. I am glad I read it and whole heartedly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment