Sunday, May 15, 2011

Book is up and ready to sell... damn, I screwed up the description

I decided NOT to pay the $25 for my epub guy to put AFTER into the e-world. I did it myself. And it was pretty easy. I would recommend people try to do it themselves and only if they can't then hire someone to do it. Getting on smashwords is a little harder but I think I'll be able to figure it out. I'll let you know how it goes. That said, and being all proud of myself, I realized to my horror that I made a mistake in my description. I have my character being two ages. Fifteen and seventeen. I was easily able to fix the problem but now it will take another day or two until Amazon makes the changes. Good thing I hadn't done hardly any marketing since the book just went live yesterday. You can still purchase AFTER on Kindle right now, just don't laugh when you read the description.

No comments:

Post a Comment