Thursday, May 12, 2011

Ebook finished... now what?

So I just got the "it's finished" email from my conversion guy. Now what? First of all, I'm having trouble downloading it and then I still have to figure out how to place it on all the sites. After much thought, I've decided not to place it on the sites... myself. For a mere $25 my guy will set up the book on all the sites (Kindle, Apple, etc.). I know it's copping out nto doing it myself, and I know Smashwords is easy to setup, but for $25, I can't resist just saying  "do it!" I'll let the conversion guy know my plans and then, I guess, it'll go live. I've still got June 1st as my big online promotion and announcement day. This means I'd better start marketing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I may need to talk to your guy. I am wanting to put up my print book as a Kindle product. I'm trying to do it myself. The person I talked to said that he would charge me $99. So...your guy sounds like a good deal to me. Is he online?

    Good luck with all your preps for your announcement day.

    ReplyDelete