Thursday, January 30, 2014

A thousand thank you’s




Wow! Another great review for DROP OUT.  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005FX0K7U   I never expected the book to have such an impact. Thanks to all who have written to tell me how much the book has affected them.
* * *
5.0 out of 5 stars Drop Out has drama filled action in spades, January 26, 2014
By Roland Cheek "Roland Cheek" (Montana) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Drop Out (Kindle Edition)

I was once told a story needed three things: action, suspense, and resolution. I found all three in Drop Out. The first 35% of the book moves from one panic situation to the next so fast I felt exhausted and needed the calm break that came in the middle. The break didn't last long before Ostroff took off on another drama filled action. This action, filled with teaching. Valuable lessons on the importance of life and how to deal with the cards we are dealt are learned. I highly recommend this book.
            * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment