Thursday, June 12, 2014

Still up there in rank

So it's day three of my Ereader News Today feature and DROP OUT is still in the 5,000-6,000 rank, though I don't know how much longer sales can sustain that number. I also got a new four star review for THE END time on Amazon. Seems readers want more from the ending, but that's good because it is the first book in a series and it leaves the reader wanting more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice story, original dystopian plot June 11, 2014
Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
 
I like this one a lot, and only felt a little disappointed by the fast pace of the ending, which is normally a good thing, but in this one there were so many revelations in the last 50 pages or so that I feel they could have been spaced out a more for better effect. Still, I read this one quickly, and enjoyed every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment