Thursday, September 19, 2013

Every day can be exciting



A writer’s life is like riding a rollercoaster. There are dizzying highs and terrifying lows. Some days are more productive on the creative end and some days on the marketing and promoting end. Today is a mixture of both.

On the creative end, I recently finished the third edit of my latest dystopian sci-fi. The book is about life on Earth fifty years after humans have driven off an invading alien force. The story includes hybrid human monsters, intelligent plants, and a machine that allows you to witness your own future death.  The book is due out in December

On the marketing and promoting end, I was a featured interview on Clancy Tucker’s worldwide blog. This blog reaches thousands in Europe and Australia. It’s a quick interview, with mostly snappy one sentence answers.

And to add to this already exciting day, I got another new five star review for DROP OUT  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005FX0K7U  on Amazon. This one was from the United Kingdom, where I have sold a few thousand copies over the last two years.

* * *
5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!
September 18, 2013
By 
This review is from: Drop Out (Kindle Edition)
This is a really moving book, and you can really feel the emotional difficulties that Nathan is experiencing. I definitely recommend this book. Its a page turner, and the problems that Nathan encounters are real and kept me hooked.
* * *

It seems today that I am at one of the high points along this rollercoaster ride of a life. Though I know there are dips ahead for me, for now, the view up here is pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment