Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Websites all writers should be on.

I’ve been doing a lot of marketing/promotion lately for my books and have come up with a “must-be-on” list for writers who want to promote their books. These website provide free services that can really get your books noticed. There are many other sites out there but I highly recommend you concentrate your marketing efforts on these. Did I mention that they are all free?

Linkedin.com

Thebookmarketingnetwork.com

Authorsden.com

Shelfari.com

Goodreads.com

Bookwhirl.com

Indieauthorsunite.com

Bookblogs.com

Booktown.com

Bookdaily.com

Published.com

Bookhitch.com

3 comments:

  1. I saw this post on Book Blogs too, fab & so kind that you have shared this information...just thought i'd let you know.

    TToria
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I found you on book blogs. This is just what I need as I venture into the unknown world of marketing an indie book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Neil, it's very kind of you to share.
    Una Tiers

    ReplyDelete