Friday, August 16, 2013

Even more powerful read



To date, DROP OUT  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005FX0K7U has sold more than 4,500 copies. The book has gotten thirteen 5-star reviews and was Indie Book of the Day last summer. Kindle Nation Daily called it “the sleeper hit of the year” and Kindle Fire Department called it, “riveting, touching, and deeply heartwarming, a book that will stay with you forever”.

I’ve received hundreds of emails from readers telling me how the book has affected them and changed their lives. I’ve also received emails telling me some of the book’s details of the 9/11 tragedy are a little off. Emails from readers that were actually in the buildings have written giving me pointers on what it was really like. I’ve collected these notes and have incorporated them into the second edition of DROP OUT, due to be released in a few days.

These changes have strengthened the story and give an even clearer and more horrific picture of the aftermath of 9/11 and I believe takes the book to a new level of powerful, emotional action. I think readers will agree.

I could not have made the second edition possible without the support of Chris O’Byrne of Jetlaunch http://www.jetlaunch.net/  . I highly recommend Chris and his services to any writer wishing to have their book professionally published. Chris has worked on all nine of my available books and done a fantastic job publishing each one to all the major retailers. He has continually provided excellent service and support long after I’ve paid him. He goes above and beyond for his clients and has made changes for me at no extra cost, time and time again. I get no referral fees for recommending him, I only want other writers to know who I have found to be the best in the business at indie publishing books.

Thanks Chris, you’ve come through for me once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment