Friday, February 21, 2014

Hitting the best seller list



Today is the day of my Eareader News Today promo spot. Last time ENT featured my book it went to #176 in the entire Kindle paid store and briefly #1 in the romantic suspense department. Of course, that was only for a few hours. But what a thrill.
Here is the link to the site. Please check it out and I urge all authors to submit their books to ENT. They only get a small percentage of your sales and make no money if your book doesn’t sell through their link.


You also get listed on their Facebook page which has several hundred thousand likes.


By chance, I also have another promotion today going on at choosybookworm. This is a totally free Facebook promo spot and I also encourage all authors to submit their works to this site. It doesn’t cost anything but the five minutes it takes to submit and who knows how many people will see the spot.


Please check it out. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment