Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Affecting readers!



Success for a writer can be defined in many ways. For some, success can only be defined in monetary terms. For others, world-wide recognition and fame are the incentives. But every once in a while an unsolicited review from a total stranger can put all my time and effort into perspective.

This is one of them. New review on Amazon. Please check it out.





5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most emotionally moving books I have ever read.
July 28, 2013

By: Mary Lou Transue - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Drop Out (Kindle Edition)


Since I am 82 years old I read this book rivited to the story line with so many deaths. I have had most of my friends pass and many with Hospice Care so I was attracted to learn what Hospice does to ease the end of life.


The book was fast reading and very very moving. In a way it was extremely spiritual and it made me realize how lucky we all are for every breath we take and every day we live.


Although I have been depressed lately this book actually cheered me up. We create our own happiness was something I have known all my life but it brought it back into focus for me.


I do not rate many books five stars.. So to award this book that star rating and write a review is indicative of how I feel about it. Buy it and read it. You will not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment