Monday, March 5, 2012

Doubling my audience

Just a quick post to announce that I’ve put all my books up for Smashwords read an ebook a day promotion. Since I’ve been spending almost all of my time promoting Kindle and Amazon, this opens up a whole new readership with Nook and many other ereader devices. I’ve got a great author site where you can get my books on these devices for 25% off during this week! Just use the coupon posted on the site.

I’m going to be spending quite a bit of energy promoting for the Nook. Having done next to zilch so far, I was surprised to see more than a hundred dollars in royalties in my Smashwords account and I’ve gotten four dollars more since last week. I see potential here. Big potential.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about your experience promoting your book. It's really interesting and informative :) Trev @ trevsliteraryreview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that it is the right move. Digital publishing only going to snowball from here eventually pushing out traditional publishing completely. Publishing eBooks on Kindle and the Nook is your answer to your marketing prayers. The trick is to ensure that you have great content, an awesome cover, and price your book correctly.

    ReplyDelete