Monday, December 5, 2011

Starting a new book

As some of you know I started a new book a few days ago. The title is IMAGINATION and it’s the wildest concept I’ve had yet. Here’s the preliminary tagline: (What if everything around us, our friends, our surroundings, the universe, what if all we experience is just a figment of someone’s imagination? And what if that someone is dying?) I’m very excited about this one as I’ve been thinking about this possibility for a long time. The book will be written in the style of one of my earlier works DEGENERATES. Five different characters and their sub-stories will all merge into one plot as they all come to gradually realize the truth about their existence. I will post updates on my progress. Right now, I’ve been averaging about two pages single spaced a day. I’ve got thirteen pages written. My block is usually ten pages, if I can write past that the book gets written. You’d be surprised how many books I’ve started that have gotten to eight pages when I decide it’s no good. So, this one looks to be a keeper.

In other news, there are a few sites that are promoting me at the moment. The first is an interview I did a ways back that is getting some online time now. It’s at:


The other is a featured excerpt from INSECTLAND. It can be found here:


All in all, the books are starting to sell and the new one is being written. So far so good, looks to be a productive winter.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting idea! Similar things have been done for computer worlds peopled by characters who don't realise their existence is virtual only, but I'm interested to see how this one develops. The dying is the new factor.

    ReplyDelete