Thursday, June 16, 2011

Great site for free editing and critique

I recently discovered a great site for free feedback on your writing. It's: Mywriterscircle.com.  I put up the first chapter of my new sci/fi novel INSE#CTLAND and already have more than 60 views and ten comments on improvement. Wow. The only catch is that you have to read and comment on others writing. But hey, there's no longer a need to pay hundreds if not thousands of dollars for editing when you can get it free!! These writers on the site are good, too. The feedback I've gotten already is making the novel better. Seriously, check it out. 

1 comment:

  1. Neil, I've belonged to quite a few similar writer's groups over the years. I've received an immeasurable amount of help from them and count some of my best friends from among people I've met there :-)

    ReplyDelete