Monday, June 27, 2011

It's happening again

Well, it's happening again. I've got the cover nearly complete for my new ebook DROP OUT. I'm currently tweaking the pitch for it and I must say, a website called http://www.mywriterscircle.com helped greatly. I posted my summary and got lots of free feedback which was awesome! I can't believe how much time some people took in editing my sample. It was like getting a dozen free edits. I highly recommend that site ansd also the Kindle forums. They've helped a lot, too. Again, my cover artist is Judy Bullard and she can be reached at Jubu@cox.net. She is fast, easily reachable and very good. As soon as I get the final draft I'll show it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Neil. Sounds like you've got a system working smoothly. I love the After cover :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neil, I too, am an indy publisher and my first try has just come out. I like your blog and have thought of writing about my experience as well. You are good inspiration! If you'd like to see my site and blog, they are at www.lisabuiecollard.com.
    Thanks for posting at linked in. I love all the information available there...Good luck! Lisa

    ReplyDelete