Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm trying goshda**it!

Again, I apologize to all the blogalicious participants who have taken the time to comment on my blog; I still can't seem to leave comments on some of the blog sites. I've gotten to a few of you but it takes like ten minutes for my computer to unfreeze after each post so it's going to be some time before I get all of you. I have been "liking" and tweeting about the tour though, so that should help drive some traffic to your sites. Other than this glitch, some good news is I'm starting to sell more copies of AFTER. Feedback has been good. People are getting really into it and say they love the descriptions of the hereafter and that the story is really unique. Would love to wake up one morning and see a 1000 sales. That's the beauty of the new publishing world; you can literally wake up rich if the book goes viral.

1 comment:

  1. Neil - Sorry to hear that you couldn't take part in the tour. But we're glad to visit your blog and wish your good luck with After!

    ReplyDelete