Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Here we go with my first e-book

My First E-Book From Scratch




Mark today March 6th as the day I set in motion a new venture in my writing career. The production of my e-book. Since most people judge a book by its cover I’ve decided to hire a professional cover designer. I spent some time researching and came up with prices ranging anywhere from $25 to more than a thousand for a custom artist. After much soul-searching and checking my budget I decided to go with a woman who charges $100 flat fee. But for that money I get as many revisions as I want. I looked at her portfolio and really liked her stuff. I think this is a good decision to invest in the cover like this. Next up is deciding whether I want a professional to format my book or if I should do it. I’ll be researching formatters next.

No comments:

Post a Comment