Thursday, April 14, 2011

manufacturing the ebook from scratch

Today I approved the final galley for the cover. It looks awesome. We tried a few different variations but finally found one that I think will blow away the competition (hopefully) I asked my cover artist for a recomendation for someone to format the manuscript appropriate for all the POD devices. I'm waiting to hear back from her before I begin my own blind search. I'd much rather use her resources since I'm so satisfied with the cover. Should have an answer soon, then it's time to purchase the ISBN. Starting next week I'm going to begin the buzz of the book on the Kindle social networks. Hopefully I'll stir a lot of interest before the book comes out so when it does sales will soar.