Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Now we wait

Everything for AFTER has been sent, now I wait. Wait for what you may ask. Wait for the funds to clear in my paypal account, that's what. It takes 3-5 days for funds to transfer from my bank account. Until then, all work on the ebook temporarily halts. I've been in communication with the formatter and he seems like he'll do a good job. I'm using: Ebookeditor.com. I know, it sounds like an ebook grinding mill, but actually, the main focus of the man in charge, Chris, is editing. This is an added bonus, because he'll fix things if he catches mistakes while he's formatting. He's also assigning the ISBN and filling out all the registration for me. Now, all I have to do is market and promotion, which as I said before I have already begun. You'll start to see little snippets of AFTER here and there throughout the dozens of writer sites that I'm on.

No comments:

Post a Comment